Care Groups at 9:00 AM, (on-campus)
Worship Service at 10:30 AM
What is myORBC?
- Need to download your contribution statement?
- Give online?
- Register for an upcoming event?
- Change your contact info?
You can do all this and more with myORBC - 'Access ACS' is the ACS software mentioned in the last several newsletters and now online and open to you - our church family!
It requires a login and password; simply follow the instructions on the next page to request your login; your access info will be emailed shortly.
More information on Access ACS (myORBC):
Ovilla Road Baptist Church provides its members 24/7 access to their member information. All members who wish to access their information can create a log in. Once registered, you can:
- view the church directory and calendar;
- register for events;
- view your contributions and give online;
- stay in contact with your Growth Group;
- print directories or mailing labels;
- update your own profile with a new address, phone number, email address, or even your family or individual picture.
Rest assured - any changes made to your profile will come to the administrator's attention as a 'change request' and will be carefully reviewed before they are approved.
Non-members - whether event attendees/registrants, regular attenders, visitors, guests, out-of-state contributors, etc. - may also access myORBC. Your login options are forthcoming. Stay tuned!