Care Groups at 9:00 AM, (on-campus)
Worship Service at 10:30 AM
Having been led, as we believe by the Spirit of God, to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior and on the profession of our faith, having been baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, we do now, in the presence of God, and this assembly, most solemnly and joyfully enter into covenant with one another as one body in Christ. We engage, therefore, by the aid of the Holy Spirit to:
- Our Church
- Walk together in Christian love;
- Strive for the advancement of this church in knowledge, holiness and comfort;
- Promote its posterity and spirituality;
- Sustain its worship, ordinances, discipline, and doctrines.
- Our Stewardship
- Recognize God's ownership of all that is, and of our privileged position as stewards;
- Contribute cheerfully and regularly to the support of the ministry, the expenses of the church, the relief of the poor, and the spreading of the gospel throughout all nations.
- Our Homes
- Maintain family and secret devotions;
- Religiously educate our children;
- Seek the salvation of our kindred and acquaintances.
- Our Conduct
- Walk circumspectly in the world;
- Be just in our dealings;
- Be faithful in our engagements;
- Be exemplary in our deportment;
- Avoid all tattling, backbiting, and excessive anger;
- Abstain from the sale and abuse of intoxicating drinks as a beverage;
- Use our influence to combat the abuse of drugs and the spread of pornography;
- Be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Savior;
- Avoid such movements, organizations and practices that tend to divide this body.
- Our Relationships to Fellow Church Members
- Watch over one another in brotherly love;
- Remember one another in prayer;
- Aid one another in sickness and distress;
- Cultivate Christian sympathy in feeling and Christian courtesy in speech
- Be slow to take offense, but always ready for reconciliation and mindful of the rules of our Savior to secure it without delay.
- Our Church Membership
- Unite as soon as possible with another church of like faith and order where we can carry out the spirit of this covenant and the principles of God's Word.